Straight from the South Seas

Straight from the South Seas
Retired Expat living the Philippines

Augustus Summerfield Merrimon

This Blog is dedicated to my great-great-grand uncle who was a Democratic US Senator from the state of North Carolina between 1873 and 1879.

Thursday, June 18, 2009

Fantasy

"Alas there’s no remedy – let’s forget,our silent love cannot exist forever. There are others to whom our love’s in debt. You will find others hearts to endeavor. For this long year I have held my breath,awaiting to feel your body and heart,but instead been led to false glances of death,that only make our hearts greater apart. The innocence I see makes me love you more. The truth I don’t know – I truly don’t know.Without your love, my love for you is sure.With your love, I may no longer wallow. Day by day, my thoughts become more complicated. Someday we’ll end or go – my ambivalence ended."

No comments:

Post a Comment