Straight from the South Seas

Straight from the South Seas
Retired Expat living the Philippines

Augustus Summerfield Merrimon

This Blog is dedicated to my great-great-grand uncle who was a Democratic US Senator from the state of North Carolina between 1873 and 1879.

Saturday, June 27, 2009

Farrah Fawcett Playboy

Farrah Fawcett the former Charles Angeles Girls, died after loosing a 3-year old battle with the cancer at the age of 62 and Chose the Same Fate as Michael Jackson did and on the very same day.

Her Partner Ryan O’Neal told People Magazine,”She’s gone. She now belongs to the ages, She’s now with her mother and sister and her God. I loved her with all my heart. I will miss her so very, very much. She was in and out of consciousness. I talked to her all through the night. I told her how very much I loved her. She’s in a better place now.”

No comments:

Post a Comment