Straight from the South Seas

Straight from the South Seas
Retired Expat living the Philippines

Augustus Summerfield Merrimon

This Blog is dedicated to my great-great-grand uncle who was a Democratic US Senator from the state of North Carolina between 1873 and 1879.

Thursday, June 18, 2009

Girl wakes up with star tattoos all over her face

A Belgian girl claims she had 56 stars inked on her face against her will after falling asleep in the tattoo parlor....

More rambling from "Daytime in No Time" host Nikki Boyer:
"Today Show": I am still miffed by the Belgian tattoo chick. Seriously, how does something like that happen? Fifty-six tattoos on your face! Even Mike Tyson isn't crazy enough to do that. Mr. Tyson, if you're reading this I'm totally kidding. I thought you were awesome in "The Hangover" and I would never, ever steal your beautiful tiger. I promise.

No comments:

Post a Comment