Straight from the South Seas

Straight from the South Seas
Retired Expat living the Philippines

Augustus Summerfield Merrimon

This Blog is dedicated to my great-great-grand uncle who was a Democratic US Senator from the state of North Carolina between 1873 and 1879.

Thursday, July 2, 2009

Search and Find Missing Money

You are probably not going to get rich finding money under the sofa or maybe even in a coat pocket, but there could be a chunk of change waiting for you; you just have to claim it. This video may be your ticket to finding owed to you. Good luck!

PS I know from own past experience this does work! Several years before moving from California I searched the Internet to find that State of California held several hundred dollars that belong to me. I immediately filed a claim and within a few weeks later a check was in my mail from the state.

No comments:

Post a Comment