Straight from the South Seas

Straight from the South Seas
Retired Expat living the Philippines

Augustus Summerfield Merrimon

This Blog is dedicated to my great-great-grand uncle who was a Democratic US Senator from the state of North Carolina between 1873 and 1879.

Monday, June 15, 2009

Where am I?

Hello folks,
I'm back and full of energy and my creative juices are flowing. I have been far-far away in an alternate time and unworldly earth. A few months ago I awoke after a good night's sleep in far different place then my home or comfort of my bed. At first I thought I was having a bad dream but it wasn't a dream - not at all. The floor was cold and hard, I was in some kind of underground bunker - that was as silient as a tomb. The coldness caught my breathe - the air was cold as a north wind, the place I was in place pitch black in darkness and reeked of mildew. "Where am I?" asked God and I was met by silient.
Chuck

No comments:

Post a Comment